Saturday, September 1, 2012

The Name Game


Posted by Liberty on Nov 29, '07 10:28 AM for everyone

While there's joy in searching for the name of our up and coming baby boy, I am almost at my wit's end at this point.  So I thought maybe I should solicit the help of my cyberfriends.  Can you help us with a name or two?

I am looking for unique, meaningful names and has a nice sound to it.  I understand the significance of names since studies show that given names tend to influence personalities of the bearer.  And they have to live with it for the rest of their life!  I am hoping my boy will not say something like this to me one day, "Mom, how could you have given me a name like that?"

I've liked a few biblical names but the ones I liked are already too far common.  I want it more unique.  We are praying for the best name for our child but maybe one or two of you can help provide the answer we're looking for.  What do you think? 

Okay, to motivate some of you, whomever sends us the name which will inspire us to select as the name of our baby, I will send you an Aloha Package.  This may contain goodies from the islands like macadamia nuts, chocolate covered or not, Hawaiian coffee,  Hawaii Island cookies, yummm...something fun like that.  The only caveat is I can only send a package to a winner living in the United States only.  Sorry.  It may be too complicated to handle all the international shipping of all that right after my delivery or shortly after it.

Why after my delivery?  I'm due March 10.  It's because I plan to have a couple of names with me during that time and I will wait to decide which name to give him until I see my baby boy and is holding him in my arms.  I believe somehow the baby will tell me which one suits him better when I gaze upon him for the first time.

So, can I count on your help?  Start sending me some names okay?  Thank you all so much from the bottom of my heart.  Or should I say, my belly?  Ooops, the bay is as as excited as well.  I just felt him kicked!

No comments:

Post a Comment