Saturday, September 1, 2012

Blast From The Past


I was cleaning out my closet this afternoon when a shoebox full of pictures fell from the top shelf, and scattered its contents on the floor.
I knelt down to retrieve them. Memories sped by me. It was exhilarating to get a blast from the past!
Two summers ago, my crazy and wonderful girlfriends and I decided we should have another exciting weekend. What will it be? How will it be?
That summer was the time we all decided we should let go of unnecessary fears one by one. Time to face it, squelch it or simply accept it. But run away from it. Never. We were all brave women that summer.
I'd let the pictures tell you the story. But this I would tell you. That weekend was one of the best weekends of my life! So, what are you doing this weekend?

* More photos later

No comments:

Post a Comment