Saturday, September 1, 2012

BOO! A Baby For You!


Posted by Liberty on Oct 8, '07 6:01 PM for everyone


I have a super active bladder these days! It is not the kind that you can take some drugs for. Rather, it is the kind that stays with a woman for roughly nine months until a giant balloon of water bursts from inside of you, and miraculously you are cured of it. At least that was what I was told .

The cat is out. I am spilling the beans today! I am ready to shed some light on my long, unexplained absence from our cyber village. My not so clandestine tryst with the bathroom these days is because someone tiny is cramping my abdominal area. But big enough that my poor bladder has no choice but to oblige me to go back to that place hour every hour. Yes, I am pregnant! Blessed and beautifully pregnant.

Although the past few months have been marked with challenges, I am finally getting stronger. That was the reason I have been in strict bed rest. After a few negotiations with my doctor recently, I am finally enjoying a little bit of freedom and dignity to reclaim some of my life back! And what was the first thing to reclaim? The right to blog! LOL. I suddenly feel like saying, "I am Pregnant, See Me Blog".

I am constantly changing and evolving moment by moment as life grows inside of me. A myriad of emotions that are often hard to explain by intellect alone. Much of what I feel so profound it makes me feel so alive yet feeling not wise enough to make sense of it all.

But today is not the day to write about it. Today I just feel silly. Silly happy I can blog and share this wonderful news today to the world. Today I can gladly announce I have joined the sisterhood of mothers to be.Today I can sit up for a little bit and write to you. Today is a milestone for me.

And in celebration of this silly feeling, I am leaving this funny video for all of you to watch. It reminded me of the first ultrasound I saw of my baby a few weeks ago. That despite all the concerns we were having, there was my baby, dancing away in my womb!

No comments:

Post a Comment