Saturday, September 1, 2012

Ten Days And Counting


Posted by Liberty on Feb 29, '08 6:12 AM for everyone

nursery room
This was the inspiration for my baby's nursery room. I think mine turns out better than this model but wait until I am able to get actual shots of the room. The problem is my angling shots are so tight since the room is tiny so I cannot capture it the way I want to. But I'll try again. (This picture is specially for Liz who was inquiring if the room was ready for the baby)
baby shower and room 133
My baby's crib
baby shower and room 124
The crib with the net pulled away to the side.
baby shower and room 118
Close-up of monkey on the wall. Doesn't he look funny?
baby shower and room 107
I think this orange giraffe is so cute.

baby shower and room 119
The bear in the middle cracks me up. When you squeeze him, he prays. Well, stuck between the lion and the tiger, who wouldn't? LOL.
baby shower and room 113
This is the diaper changing area but for now, all his jungle friends are hanging out there.

baby shower and room 114
A closer look of the gang.
baby shower and room 134
Some of the cute frames, books and other stuff...

baby shower and room 117
The lanai door/window framing the room...I need to take a better shot with no light facing my camera.

baby shower and room 128
As you enter the room. this is the wall on your left, where the light switch is on. Facing the lanai door/window.

baby shower and room 141
Sweet elephants in Hawaiian prints adorning the doorway.
And where is Momma's spot in all this?
baby shower and room 125
This is the spot where Momma will rock the bebe.
The next time you see this rocking chair, it will have me sitting on it with the little angel in my arms....

No comments:

Post a Comment