Saturday, September 1, 2012

MOMMA BELLA


Posted by Liberty on Jan 22, '08 7:01 PM for everyone
It's 2:30 am....I have been up since midnight....Here is another sleepless night for me.....can't seem to find the right position to sleep on, what with this burgeoning belly of mine...my precious baby boy keeps stirring inside me...keeping momma awake, again, for yet another night....

It is a good thing tonight...for I started surfing my blog neighborhood and I decided to make some kind of appearance tonight.....please forgive me for being such an absentee these days....I miss you all but home renovations, ob/gyn's appointments and all other kind of doctor appointments and infant care classes can get to be so exhausting for me these days....

But here are some pictures taken of me and my preggy belly. I should have some nice pictures taken while I am pregnant but the energy for that seems to elude me too...so bear with what I have here ok? Hope you like some of them.....

pumpkin belly2
Somewhere between 26-28 weeks of pregnancy. How do you like my newly-painted pumpkin wall?
in da living roomSame night, in our house. The big anthurium covers my pregnant belly though. Ha-ha-ha!
showing off belly2Can't resist showing off that belly! Hi-hi-hi!
with bob n kellyNow, let's not forget the man responsible for my distended pouch...my darling husband Tom, the sweet smiling man in white shirt next to me. Our friends Bob and Kelly were visiting us from Santa Barbara, California.

thnxgiving w da tavollaccis1Hanging out with some friends in our neighborhood, Jerry and Chris (Christine).
babybath7My honey, in an infant care class....
babybath5He seems to be having fun giving the "baby" a bath...
Okay, one last look at my pregnant belly...
pumpkin belly1

No comments:

Post a Comment