Saturday, September 1, 2012

A Woman's Path

A wise old friend once said this to me, "The number of years that we live is not as important as how much life we have in those years".  Since then, I decided that I am going to live the fullest and the most meaningful life I can possibly live.
And whenever I find myself at a crossroads, my choice will be more than likely be influenced by which path leads to a more adventurous,  more possibilities of meaningful alliances with people and nature.  Needless to say, it is not always an easy and smooth road to be on, but most likely leading to self-growth and new discoveries.


So I don't mind the sun beating on my shoulders, nor the sand getting stuck between my toes, for many times, they lead me to places of full moons and wonderful rainbows.


May our paths cross one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment