Saturday, September 1, 2012

Surf's Up, I'm Back!


Posted by Liberty on Mar 11, '07 6:45 PM for everyone





Aloha to all of you my wonderful friends! I'm back in the land of rainbows and beautiful sunsets!
I came back just in time to catch the last of the gigantic waves crashing on the North Shore side of the island. I went holoholo around the island as soon as I came back. I really missed my paradise. There is nothing better than to be home.
To all my friends in India, I am very sorry I was not able to meet up with any of you. A very hectic schedule plus getting sick for the most timet I was there led to the cancellations of some planned trips I wanted to take to Hyderaabad and Chennai! Juby, Shankaran, Jacob M, Muna Bhai, maybe, there is another chance for all of us to meet each other. One day....
I missed exchanging notes and greetings with all of you. I missed all the wonderful writings many of you create. I will try to post the pictures taken during my trip as soon as I can. Thank you for all the warm wishes you sent my way while I was gone. Christy, Tru, Sabiha, Mankhut, Chel, Raindyday, Rii, Primarosa and to all of my friends out there, I am so grateful I found some truly remarkable friends in this blog community.
More power to all of you. I wish you continued happiness and health, and a great enthusiasm for blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment