Saturday, September 1, 2012

Nest Is Still Empty


Posted by Liberty on Mar 13, '08 12:02 PM for everyone
Mwaaaahhhhh.....I am still pregnant! Baby boy is taking his sweetest time.....

I was at Kaimana Beach, my old favorite local beach in Waikiki last Sunday when I found this perfect little nest lying on the grass. Empty of eggs or any hatchlings though. It looked so perfect and beautiful. I'm not sure if the winds blew the nest down from a nearby tree or the baby birds have already grown and have flown away. 

It was amazing though to find a bird's home so perfectly built by its mother bird for her young.
Empty though, like my nursery room...waiting for my little birdie....

I saw my doctor Tuesday and she wanted to induce me in a day or two from that day but I said No. I wanted to give my boy another week to come out on his own. But beyond such time, things may get a bit iffy though so I may be open for inducement next week. Please pray for me and my baby for a safe and hopefully natural birth.

Some of the comments you guys have left me are so funny. You guys are so sweet and cute and funny. I needed that. I really feel so miserable now with the weight of my belly.
I'll keep you posted....love yah all......aloha.....



kaimana beach 009
I didn't want to leave the nest empty so I filled it with some baby cones. Hi-hi-hi.

kaimana beach 001
Sunday, at Kaimana Beach

kaimana beach 003
See how big my belly is now?

kaimana beach 004
My Honey and I last Sunday....

No comments:

Post a Comment